[tex-hyphen] dehyph-exptl v0.20 RC1 (experimental German patterns)

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Tue Jun 16 15:22:14 CEST 2009

Stephan Hennig schrieb:

>>   Thanks, Stephan, for the heads up; we'll update hyph-utf8 when your
>> package is released.  Will there be patterns for the new spelling as
>> used in Switzerland?

A more clear arrangement is perhaps this:

    pattern file                     standard variety

  dehypht-x-<datum>.pat           traditional orthography
                                     Germany, Austria
  dehyphts-x-<datum>.pat          traditional orthography
                                     Switzerland
  dehyphn-x-<datum>.pat           reformed orthography
                                     Germany, Austria, Switzerland

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig