[tex-hyphen] dehyph-exptl v0.20 RC1 (experimental German patterns)

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Jun 15 21:13:25 CEST 2009

(warning: those who are strong supporters of political correctness
should delete this message without reading)

On Mo, 15 Jun 2009, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> I propose Windisch statt Weanarisch. Klingt doch besser :)

Oh those Windisch people, very *very* dangerous, undermining Austrian
nationalism, talking behind closed doors, ohhhhhhhhhhh how DANGEROUS!!!
Yeah I understand why all those (genetically conditioned) Carintians
vote(d) for our most beloved Jörgl, he was the only one taking a clear
stand against these dangerous Windisch people. Good save the Jörg (and
the Queen).

Best wishes

Norbert

PS: For reasons of technical completeness: I would switch to the new
hyphen patterns and see who complains ... ;-) And/Or ask DANTE guys what
they suggest.