[tex-hyphen] ann: dehyph-exptl v0.20

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 15:43:36 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 01:21, Karl Berry wrote:
> Mojca, sorry, but I don't understand what you're saying.  Removal of a
> package is and always has been supported.  That's precisely what Stephan
> is doing with "tlmgr remove --force dehyph-exptl" -- as I understood it,
> just for his development purposes, not anything that we are recommending
> for users to do under any circumstances.

I just wanted to explain why
    "tlmgr remove" (without --force)
should better not remove the package. If in contrary *all* package
dependencies would be known (but they are not and will probably never
be) then "tlmgr remove" could remove the package without worrying too
much that something will be broken.

I'm sorry, I was not too clear with expressing my mind. But the
question is not too important.