[tex-hyphen] tug.ctan.org upload: Hyphenation Patterns in UTF-8

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Jun 29 20:01:09 CEST 2008

Hi all,

sorry again, can someone some up what still has to be done from our
side?

I removed the danish, latin, french patterns. Karl bghyphen.

russian/ukrainian we do not touch.

That leaves open:
- german
- polish (mex)

We do not need to sort that out now, just tell us if Karl or me should
do somehting.

I have included the new hyph-utf8 into TL, I hope it is all-right, eps
the greek chaos? Mojca? Will there be another upload of hyph-utf8 fixing
that, or is it not buggy?

Bye

Norbert

Arthur's consciousness approached his body as from a great
distance, and reluctantly. It had had some bad times in
there. Slowly, nervously, it entered and settled down into
its accustomed position.
Arthur sat up.
`Where am I?' he said.
`Lord's Cricket Ground,' said Ford.
`Fine,' said Arthur, and his consciousness stepped out
again for a quick breather. His body flopped back on the
grass.
                 --- Arthur coping with his return to Earth as best as he
                 --- could.