[tex-hyphen] Unicode Turkish Hyphenation Pattern

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 18:44:12 CEST 2008

Hello Ekin,

When comparing your and Yannis' file (derived from Otoman), I see the
following differences:

your:
2a1
2e1
2ı1
2i1
2o1
2ö1
2u1
2ü1
1b1
1c1
1ç1
1d1
1f1
1g1
1ğ1
1h1
1j1
1k1
1l1
1m1
1n1
1p1
1r1
1s1
1ş1
1t1
1v1
1y1
1z1

Yannis'/Otoman:
2a1
2e1
2ı1
2o1
2u1
1b1
1c1
1d1
1f1
1g1
1h1
1j1
1k1
1l1
1m1
1n1
1p1
1r1
1s1
1t1
1v1
1y1
1z1

Which means that your patterns have more letters (makes sense to me -
I have no idea why the other 6 letters should be treated any
different).

Missing in your patterns (seems like a leftover from old patterns to
me - I guess your file is OK):

2bi.
2bö.
2bü.