[tex-hyphen] Serbian (Serbo-Croation) hyphenation patterns.

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Thu Jun 12 04:27:18 CEST 2008

> i think that having pattern for a language is unrelated to them being used
> in a macro package .. this project is about patterns in utf8 .. eventually
> they will be used

  Absolutely, and what's more, in some sense patterns come before
translated captions, so it's better not to anticipate too much.

> it's no a problem to have duplicates, is it? esp if it avoids political
> discussions

  I advocate having duplicates if needed, but I don't think you can do
anything to avoid political discussions at some point.  Just try saying
"Macedonian" on the XeTeX list ...

>> A really nice thing to do would be adding support for Cyrilic script
>> for Serbian to babel though.
>
> unrelated to the patterns -)

  Yes.

	Arthur