[tex-hyphen] german hyphenation patterns

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Jun 1 23:31:06 CEST 2008

    Question:  Would Babel support be ok or is there any reason to prefer a
    new package for experimental German hyphenation patterns?

>From past experience, I doubt that Johannes would want to include any
"experimental" support in Babel, and I cannot exactly blame him for this.

So given the timeframe available, I think you better assume it should be
a new package.  Unless one of you knows Johannes and can vouch for his
actions.

Thanks Stephan.

karl