[tex-hyphen] Bulgarian hyphenation patterns

Georgi Boshnakov georgi.boshnakov at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Jul 1 12:58:52 CEST 2008

Hi Mojca,

Please find attached hyph-bg.tex with its preamble updated. Please let
me know if you are not happy with it.

I am also attaching an updated version of the document azbukaExtended.
I would suggest that /doc/generic/bghyphen/ be renamed to
/doc/generic/bulgarian/.

Please update the repository accordingly.

I missed the following part of your last email

> This page:
>     http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/language/hyphenation/bghyphen/
> still lists the old files.

Yes indeed, the same holds for the uk mirror where I uploaded the files.
Maybe I am mistaken and did not upload the changes to the
documentation last year but I definitely uploaded the things a few
days ago and receied confirmation for that (maybe there is something
wrong with the web based upload process. Anyway, this is not important
now.

Georgi

--
Dr Georgi Boshnakov               tel: (+44) (0)161 306 3684
School of Mathematics             fax: (+44) (0)161 306 3669
The University of Manchester      email: Georgi.Boshnakov at manchester.ac.uk
Oxford Road
Manchester M13 9PL
UK