[tex-eplain] Bad effect when using \doublecolumns

Daniel H. Luecking luecking at uark.edu
Tue Sep 6 19:20:21 CEST 2016

Rodolfo:

I don't see any problem like that. I /do/ see a lot of warnings in the
log about exended ascii characters that don't exist in cmr.
If you used some method of including those, your page breaks
might be different than mine.  That might explain why I don't
see what you see. (My eplain is version 3.8 dated May 12, 2016.)

That said, there have been many complaints over the years about
eplain's two-column macros. It's possible you hit on one of those
bugs.

Dan

Daniel H. Luecking [luecking at uark.edu]
Department of Mathematical Sciences