[tex-eplain] Contents hyperlinks

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Aug 2 21:13:47 CEST 2016

Rodolfo Medina wrote:
> Unfortunately nothing, the link doesn't work for me. I saw it does with pdftex, but not in xdvi, processing the file with `tex test'.
Ah, sorry, my entire workflow is predicated on the use of XeTeX, and I don't test using anything else.  I'm sure there are very good reasons for continuing to rely on older technologies, but I need the functionality of XeTeX and have never encountered anything that I cannot accomplish using it.  Perhaps you just need to tell e-plain what driver you are planning to use.

** Phil.
--

Philip Taylor