[tex-eplain] Cross-reference hyperlinks between different files

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jun 2 23:28:35 CEST 2016

I don't know that I'd call anything about Eplain "professional" :).

If I recall correctly, this is basically a matter of what string ends up
in the link destination.  If so, that shouldn't be terribly difficult.
Can you send me your macros, and an example using them?  It would help.

Thanks,
Karl

P.S. I'm just curious, what are the circumstances where you are often
linking between different files?  It's something I basically never have
occasion to do.  Urls on the web, for sure.  But a link to another file
means the person reading has to have the same files installed in the
same places.