[tex-eplain] eplain doc minor bug?

Jim Diamond Jim.Diamond at acadiau.ca
Mon May 24 04:27:33 CEST 2010

Hi,

in the documentation,
	4.16 Multiple columns
it says
	...it merely inserts a kern...
which is not true, it inserts an hrule:
	\hrule height\temp at dimen width0pt depth0pt\relax

Cheers.
			Jim

P.S. The reason I say this is because I am having trouble filling a
column and looked at the docs and code.  In a two-column document I have
one column mostly full, put a \columnfill in, and it does fill the
column, but it also
(a) puts the last line from the first column at the top of the next
    column, and
(b) after that line it leaves a fair bit of space (1/3 page in my example)
    before the follow text gets placed.

Anyone have any suggestions?  I realize I have not included a minimal
example, if anyone really wants to see one I will see if I can boil it
down to something really simple.