[tex-eplain] Eplain -> html - howto

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Sep 24 00:27:08 CEST 2009

    what do you suggest for converting an EPlain source to
    an (approximate) html-file (perhaps similar to latex2html)

In addition to tex2page, I did notice once on Eitan's page that tex4ht
is said to have support for Eplain.  I can't say I've ever tried it.
I'm not even sure how to invoke it.  Maybe it's just
  ht tex myeplaindoc.tex

If you get any results pro or con with any of this, please report back;
it'd be a good thing for us to add to the manual.  (Dorai, if you'd like
to send a bit of text to include there about tex2page, that'd be cool.)

Thanks,
Karl