[tex-eplain] eplain manual source (was: Problems hyperlinking two pdf files)

Rodolfo Medina rodolfo.medina at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 13:52:43 CET 2009

With dvips(k) 5.96.1 the problems with eplain hyperlinks seem to be solved.  I
also managed to achieve cross-file references putting together explicit
hyperlinks with \definexref and \refn.

Now, the fine tuning: the hyperlink target is reached quite exactly but not
`exactly'.  When choosing the `Continuosu view' in xpdf, they are very bad.
Instead, in the eplain.pdf file that comes with eplain package I see a
beautiful side pan, and besides the links are performed absolutely exactly, in
both page-by-page and continuous view.

How can I obtain that?  I couldn't find the source file of eplain.pdf, nor any
explanation of how to get that kind of side pan and that kind of perfection.

Thanks for any help
Rodolfo