[tex-eplain] Can I do without \@definelabel at warn?

Oleg Katsitadze olegkat at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 02:08:55 CEST 2009

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 12:08:32AM +0100, Rodolfo Medina wrote:
> >From eplain.tex version 3.2 I commented out lines 1896, 1897, 1898, 1899 in
> order to not be warned about multiply defined labels.
>
> Everything seems all right.
>
> Do you think there might turn to be any troubles?

No, that should work ok.

> Is there a better way to do what I want?

No, not really.  It would be easy to add a switch to control this, but
my limited imagination can't come up with a situation when multiply
defined labels are ok and/or not worth a warning.  What is your
situation?  Maybe you are doing something wrong and there's a better
way to achieve the same.

Best,
Oleg