[tex-eplain] hypertext problem solved

John Frampton j.frampton at neu.edu
Mon Sep 8 22:58:53 CEST 2008

It turns out that if the link is clicked in Adobe run directly under
Windows, multiple instances of Firefox are started.  But if the link is clicked
in Adobe running under either Firefox or Internet Explorer, a single new window
is opened with the appropriate contents.

This is good enough for me.

Sorry to answer my own question.  It seems to frequently happen that no matter
how long I have been trying to answer a question of this sort, as soon as I post
a request for help, a solution occurs to me.

- JF