[tex-eplain] how to hard code bibliography

Hongzheng Wang wanghz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 08:52:17 CET 2008

It works!

 I composed a file with the basename being that of the job (it seems
 that \bblfilebasename can be used to refer to different file, but I
 haven't tried it yet).  And then fill it by a sequence of bibitems,
 just like I do in thebibliography environment in LaTeX.  After two
 rounds of running, the generated pdf file looks very well.

 Thank you very much.

 --
HZ