[tex-eplain] Marginal notes

Adam Fenn acwfenn at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 08:28:31 CEST 2008

> I've changed \def to \gdef in the definition of
> \marginalpage, and now it works.

Thanks.

> I've removed empty lines and added comment chars to the end of some
> lines in \marginalia, and now it seems to work correctly.

I had already tried this and I still cant get your version to work for me. Perhaps I didn't explain the problem very clearly.

This is a test \marginalia{a note in the margin} to see what happens.

produces

This is a test      to see what happens.
                   ^^

I want the usage of \marginalia to be like \sidx -

This is a test \sidx{test} to see what happens.
                  ^

Thanks,
Adam.