[tex-eplain] Eplain 3.1

Oleg Katsitadze olegkat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 13:59:10 CET 2006

On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 02:58:45PM -0600, Karl Berry wrote:
> Alternatively, you can try getting the latest stable release from
> http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/current/cont-tmf.zip, I advise putting
> it in a separate texmf tree, and see if you can get it to go that way.

Thanks, I did exactly that (turned out faster for me than rsync'ing TL
sources :), and installed it locally for myself, not system-wide.
After all, there wasn't much to it -- instructions on
http://wiki.contextgarden.net are clear and worked out of box for me.

> Alternatively, you can let the users who care about it figure it out :).
> John, I think you may be the one person in the world who is using
> context and eplain together!

You never know for sure, but considering eplain worked with the new
context, I suspect it's something with John's setup.  Or maybe there
indeed no space for a new register?  (I don't know how
"register-hungry" context is.)

Thanks for the advice,
Oleg