[tex-eplain] Improvements for \listing

Oleg Katsitadze olegkat at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 23:19:56 CEST 2006

On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 12:52:13PM -0500, Karl Berry wrote:
> I believe that dtx files can use ^^A (for a meta-comment).

They do use ^^A.  But now I think it would be better to
leave this out, in order not to clutter up Eplain with more
or less special purpose macros.  Instead, I think I should
write a demo where I show how to do this.  But the `no last
line' hook should surely go into Eplain -- it is quite
tricky and takes some effort to figure out.

I have another candidate for a demo in the same spirit --
show how to automatically color and italicize all `%'
comments in a .tex file inputted with \listing.  I have the
code, just need to write up detailed comments.

> No comments on the rest, all sounds great as usual!  Your energy
> continues to astound me :).

:).

Thanks,
Oleg