[tex-eplain] pdf-based presentations with eplain?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Oct 6 02:15:21 CEST 2005

    (\usepackage[beamerarticle], don't know if it's the right
    package to load), and it does not seem to work :(.

beamer is a .cls, not .sty (see below, from an intro article in the
latest TUGboat).  So I presume that's out.

I am quite doubtful that HA-prosper or TeXpower, or the various older
classes (seminar, prosper) would work any better.

The latest entry along these lines is the powerdot package, just
released a couple weeks ago by Hendri Adriaens, whom I've had a lot of
communication with over the years.  It is basically his (with a
collaborator, Chris Ellison) rewriting and updating of HA-prosper, for
various reasons.

They might be amenable to making it eplain-friendly, if it is at all
feasible.  Could you take a look at it and see what might be required?
It's on CTAN in macros/latex/contrib/powerdot/distrib.

Cheers,
Karl

--
\documentclass{beamer}