[tex-eplain] Hyperlinks in Eplain

Stepan Kasal kasal at ucw.cz
Thu Jul 21 15:23:36 CEST 2005

Hello,

On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 07:38:29PM -0400, Karl Berry wrote:
> Sorry for coming in late on this, but I don't think there should be a
> warning at all.  The code should just adapt to whatever is being run.
> Like \usepackage{graphicx} -- if pdf output, pdftex is selected as the
> driver, if dvi output, dvips.  Am I misunderstanding?

yes, that sounds reasonable.

If pdfoutput, pdftex driver is used, otherwise dvipdfm driver.
There is no need for the nolinks driver.

dvipdfm only adds a few specials, right?  So there is no problem if
we are not able to switch it off.

Does this sound right?   Oleg, are you willing to implement this?

Have a nice day,

Stepan Kasal