[tex-eplain] Incorporating url.sty

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Aug 23 16:16:38 CEST 2005

    don't we redefine it as something like this:

I guess so, but I don't entirely understand.  Do we end up calling the
macro which actually executes the option for the package?  Or are we
constructing a list that we pass when we input color.sty, as if we were
really doing
\usepackage[option1,option2]{color}

(And BTW isn't xcolor better than and compatible with color?)

    BTW, why the first parameter to \pkgoptions is optional?
    Does this call make any sense:  \pkgoptions{url}?

No, it doesn't make sense.  I was just thinking "\usepackage" syntax in
my head.

Thanks,