[tex-eplain] Problem with \pageref{

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sun Sep 19 14:44:50 CEST 2004

On Friday 17 September 2004 20:59, Marc Bourdeau wrote:
> I do not understand why some of my \label{page:xx} are not referred to
> correctly with \pageref{page:xx}. Most of them are correct.
>
> What happens is that the page number appears correctly on the referring
> page, but the page refferred to is off by one page...
>
> I am working under \documentclass[..]{seminar}
>
> I tried many "Cures"...

Are you using eplain and (pdf}latex together? If so you are mixing oil and
water. Eplain is an add-on for plain tex. Latex replaces plain tex with
different code so eplain cannot be expected to work with it.  Therefore
you cannot use eplain and latex together. You can however use eplain with
pdftex and, with one modification, with Context.

If however you are not using eplain at all then you hit the wrong list. I
suggest asking on the internet newsgroup comp.text.tex

--
John Culleton

Short list of publishing/marketing books: