[tex-eplain] Package for slides?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jun 21 15:08:41 CEST 2004

    Is there a way to produce .dvi files in landscape?

\special{landscape}
or
\special{papersize=11in,8.5in}
And adjust \hsize and \vsize, of course.

I suppose Eplain could have a \landscape or \papersize command, but it
doesn't :(.  Dorai, if you'd like to add it ... :).

    More generally, is there a package based on Eplain (+AMSTeX)
    to produce .tex (or .dvi) files suitable for slides, like the
    LaTeX package Seminar?

Not that I know of.  I don't remember ever running across a plain-based
slide package.  There are lots of LaTeX-based ones.

Best,
karl