[tex-eplain] XML in Latex?

Mick McQuaid mmcquaid at bpa.arizona.edu
Mon Nov 24 16:53:54 CET 2003

Since this is not a LaTeX listserv, you may not receive many
replies.  This listserv was set up to assist people who want
the benefits of the TeX engine, but prefer more flexibility
in document formatting, want "hooks" into TeX that eplain
provides, and are willing to write macros to make the most
of it.

Luckily, googling "LaTeX XML" produces 217,000 hits, so I'm
sure looking at the first few pages of that output will
provide interesting reading.

... regarding a message from wei xing on Nov 24: