[tex-eplain] Indexing: seealso and page numbering.

John culleton john@wexfordpress.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 16:43:06 -0400

The manual on page 18 (Section 4.11.1.2) describes two modifiers of the
basic indexing command "see" and "seealso".

"see" works as expected. However "seealso" does not add a real page number
but substitutes the 99999 dummy page number.  There does not seem to be
specific code in eplain.tex to handle the "seealso" condition.

I assume this means that I must code the index term twice on the same page,
once as a regular term and once as a seealso. Am I correct in this assumption?

John Culleton