[tex-eplain] Homepage has wrong pointer..

john@wexfordpress.net john@wexfordpress.net
1 Feb 2001 15:34:06 -0800

Had some computer problems but I am back on the list

There is a hompepage for eplain which offers a pointer to this list. It generates a message to majordomo@tug.org. This bounces because tug.org doesn't use the majordomo mailinglist software. I spent some time chasing my tail on htis issue. Either the site should be corrected or if it is no longer maintained perhaps it should be taken down.

The eplain site I found was at:
http://www.cs.rice.edu/~dorai/eplain/index.html

I could not determine the email address of the sponsor, else I would have writtten him directly.

Please visit http://wexfordpress.com
Typesetting and indexing services. Your sample chapter
indexed & typeset free!
Personal page is http://wexfordpress.com/john.html