[tug-summer-of-code] Project ideas

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Mar 7 23:15:49 CET 2009

Hi Kittipat,

You wrote:

    I'd like to participate in GSoC as a student. I saw the Dublin Core
    idea on the GSoC idea list page and I'm quite interested. However,
    there's a point in the key deliverables that I couldn't
    understand. Specifically, what is the important of "methods for
    package authors to declare new metadata element sets and
    vocabularies"? It should be no problem if "an implementation of the
    Dublin Core Abstract Model in TeX" has already been done, isn't it?

Matthew, Peter?