[tug-summer-of-code] Wanted: A LaTeX3 mentored project

Jonathan Fine jfine at pytex.org
Wed Feb 18 08:37:24 CET 2009

Hello

For many reasons, I think it would be good all round if someone in the
LaTeX3 project could mentor a GSOC project.  I'm not thinking of asking
a student to contribute to the LaTeX3 core.

I'm looking for a project that will help the LaTeX3 project, rather than
divert them.  And which will help others.

I'm thinking of something along the lines of development tools for
writing, testing and debugging TeX macros, or tools to ease the
transition from LaTeX2e to LaTeX3.

I've got a couple of ideas, which I'll post later to this thread.

--
Jonathan