[tug-summer-of-code] texshow overhaul - where's the code?

J.Fine J.Fine at open.ac.uk
Thu Mar 13 13:47:04 CET 2008

Hi

I'm really in favour of user-editable online documentation for TeX
commands, and so there's a lot I like about texshow (but I don't like
the use of frames for navigation).

Is the source for texshow available somewhere?  (It really ought to be,
as Google SOC is about writing open-source code.)

If I was building such as system from scratch, I think I might look at
www.djangosnippets.org.  The code that drives that site (but not the CSS
and other design elements) are open source (and hosted on Google code).

--
Jonathan