[pstricks] PSTricks and dvisvgm

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at fu-berlin.de
Fri Feb 4 16:24:12 CET 2022

Am 04.02.22 um 15:52 schrieb Alexander Grahn:
> Dear Herbert,
>
> since some recent update, PSTricks does not accept a global `dvisvgm'
> option anymore and complains with
>
> \c at lor@to at ps ->\PSTricks
>                           _Not_Configured_For_This_Format
>
> The dvisvgm driver supports almost all Postscript operators and
> graciously converts DVI with PSTricks content into correct SVG. Giving
> `dvisvgm' as a class option is a convenient way to pass it to any
> package that understands it and this used to work without a problem in
> the past. Currently, this can be worked around by passing `dvisvgm'
> one by one to all packages that need to know it and to hide it from
> PSTricks in this way. However, it would be nice to have PSTricks
> tolerate dvisvgm again.

Alexander,

with \documentclass[dvisvgm]{book}

I get

(/usr/local/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/latex/l3backend/l3backend-dvisvgm.def)
(./document1.aux)
! Undefined control sequence.
<recently read> \c at lor@to at ps

which creates later the abobe message.

I cannot remember that I changed anything in this area.

Herbert