[pstricks] Database schema diagram with PSTricks?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jun 26 19:06:41 CEST 2020

Looking at the examples index web page I don't see anything useful for
drawing a database schema diagram. This diagram has rectangles for each
table with the columns/attributes (name, data type, key) underneath. These
are different from entity-relation diagrams which use ovals, diamonds,
squares and other symbols to show database design using a different layout.

Can I draw database schema diagrams fairly quickly with PSTricks?

TIA,

Rich