[pstricks] pst-solides3d

Manfred Braun manfred.braun at uni-due.de
Thu Dec 5 17:35:45 CET 2019

I notice a small difference in the codes used by Herbert and by Poul: Herbert starts
linecolor={[cmyk]{1,0,1,0.5}},
at the beginning of the line, while Poul has indented it. In principle, this should not play a role. But it may be the reason why, in Poul’s case, the key
‘ linecolor’
(with a leading blank) is not recognized.

Manfred