[pstricks] [pst-eucl] add some useful macros with examples, do you like them?

廖雄飞 liaofei1128 at 163.com
Sat Sep 28 09:29:57 CEST 2019

OK. I will test and use them on my local texlive environment. maybe I will add more macros in the future,
such as some parabola, ecclipse and hyperbola commands in the eukleides:

• parabola(A, l)
Parabola of focus A and directrix l.
• parabola(A, x, a)
Parabola of center A, such that x equals the semifocal chord and a the measure of the angle
between the principal axis and the horizontal direction.
• ellipse(A, x, y, a)
Ellipse of center A, such that x equals the half of the major axis, y the half of the minor
axis and a the polar angle of the principal axis.
• hyperbola(A, x, y, a)
Hyperbola of center A, such that x equals the half of the real axis, y the half of the imaginary
axis and a the polar angle of the principal axis.
• translation(cc, u)
• reflection(cc, l)
• rotation(cc, A [, a])
Rotation of center A and angle a (default: 180 ◦ ).
• homothecy(cc, A, x)
Homothecy, i.e. expansion or dilation, of center A and ratio x.

After I work done, I will send it to the maillist.