[pstricks] [pst-eucl] The Macro \pstDistVal causes some error when the package pst-fractal was loaded.

廖雄飞 liaofei1128 at 163.com
Sat Sep 28 09:13:40 CEST 2019

Yes, it is so good.

Thanks.
On 9/28/2019 14:56,Herbert Voss<Herbert.Voss at fu-berlin.de> wrote:

Am 28.09.19 um 07:47 schrieb 廖雄飞:
Hi,
    When I use the pst-eucl package to draw a circle with the center O
and radius R, I compiled the code with pdflatex,
and an unexpected string like '28.45274 mul' were draw in the output
figure.
    After I remove the unconcerned code, I found that it only happened
when I load the pst-fractal package,
if I comment out the \usepackage{pst-fractal} line, I can get the
right figure.

pst-fractal defines also the optional argument Radius. This is the reason,
why you have to use

\psset[pst-eucl]{Radius=\pstDistVal{3}}

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pst-eucl}
\usepackage{pst-fractal}
\usepackage{auto-pst-pdf}
\begin{document}
\begin{pspicture}[showgrid=false](-4,-4)(4,4)
\pstGeonode(0,0){O}
\psset[pst-eucl]{Radius=\pstDistVal{3}}
\pstCircleOA{O}{}