[pstricks] "Tracing" line drawings

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Jun 29 02:17:11 CEST 2019

On Fri, 28 Jun 2019, Rich Shepard wrote:

> I have several line drawings in a PDF file and need to make each one a
> separate file. I want to do the digital equivalent of tracing the original
> line drawing and saving the new tracing. Can this be done with PSTricks?

More information.

I converted the .pdf to PostScript using pdftops. Now I have a .ps file with
eight line drawings on it. I want to create eight separate files and
re-create (perhaps by tracing or another approach) each one. The line colors
and text will be changed (which I can do with PSTricks) but what I don't
know is how to accomplish the first two steps: 1) make separate .ps files of
each drawin and 2) duplicate each one modified by PSTricks.

Something new for me to learn.

Regards,

Rich