[pstricks] xelatex and pstricks

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at fu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 24 13:11:10 CEST 2019

Am 24.04.19 um 13:07 schrieb Poul Riis:
> Now:
>
> xdvipdfmx:fatal: Cannot proceed without the font: ./Santakku.ttf
>
> Then I copied santakku.ttf to the temporary folder and tried again:

looks like a problem with xdvipdfmx or ghostscript. Compare:

voss at shania:~/tmp$ xdvipdfmx --version
This is xdvipdfmx Version 20190225 by the DVIPDFMx project team,
modified for TeX Live,
an extended version of DVIPDFMx, which in turn was
an extended version of dvipdfm-0.13.2c developed by Mark A. Wicks.

Copyright (C) 2002-2019 the DVIPDFMx project team
Copyright (C) 2006-2019 SIL International.

and

voss at shania:~/tmp$ gs --version
9.26