[pstricks] pst-solides3d

Poul Riis poul.riis at skolekom.dk
Fri Jan 4 20:44:19 CET 2019

Thanks, again!

Still, some remaining problems:

1) Rather than the projected circle I would prefer to draw a circular hole
centered on the lid but I cannot make it work (see red lines in project
below). I get a ghostscript error, exit code 1.

2) The (dummy) text seems to be behind the box, not in front as desired
(see green line in project below).

Poul Riis

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[x11names]{xcolor}
\usepackage{pst-tools}
\usepackage{pst-solides3d}

\begin{document}
\psset{unit=5mm}
\begin{pspicture}[solidmemory](-10,-15)(10,15)
\pstVerb{/aa 12 def /bb 8 def /cc 4 def /philid 30 def /radius 3 def
/cosphi philid
cos def /sinphi philid
	sin def /Mlidx cosphi 1 sub aa mul 2 div def /Mlidy 0 def /Mlidz sinphi
aa mul 2
div cc add def /nlidx
	sinphi neg def /nlidz cosphi def /Ax Mlidx def /Ay
radius def /Az Mlidz def
	/Bx Mlidx radius cosphi mul add def /By 0 def /Bz Mlidz radius sinphi
mul add def /Cx Mlidx
	def /Cy radius neg def /Cz Mlidz def /ex Ax Mlidx sub def /ey Ay Mlidy
sub def /ez Az Mlidz sub def /fx Bx Mlidx sub def /fy By Mlidy sub def /fz
Bz Mlidz sub def}
\psset{viewpoint=100 30 20,Decran=200}
\psSolid[
	object=parallelepiped,%
	a=aa,b=bb,c=cc,
	hollow,
	fillcolor=Green3,
	affinage=0,
	affinagecoeff=1,
	incolor=yellow](0,0,cc 2 div)
\psSolid[object=plan,
	definition=normalpoint,
	args={ Mlidx 0 Mlidz [sinphi 0 cosphi neg]},
	fillcolor=Gold3,
	base=aa neg 2 div aa 2 div bb neg 2 div bb 2 div,showbase,
	name=myplane]
\psset{plan=myplane}
\psProjection[object=point,args=Ax Ay,name=A,action=none]
\psProjection[object=point,args=Bx By,name=B,action=none]
\psProjection[object=point,args=Cx Cy,name=C,action=none]
\psProjection[object=cercle,definition=ABcercle,args=A B C,range=0 360,
linecolor=Red1,
fillstyle=solid,
fillcolor=white]
\psPoint(aa 0.6 mul,0,0){Tx}
\psPoint(0,bb 0.55 mul,0){Ty}
\psPoint(aa 2 div,bb 0.55 mul neg,cc 2 div){Tz}
\psPoint(Ax,Ay,Az){Alid}
\psPoint(Bx,By,Bz){Blid}
\psPoint(Cx,Cy,Cz){Clid}
\psPoint(Mlidx,Mlidy,Mlidz){MAC}
\defFunction{lidcircle}(t){t cos ex mul t sin fx mul add}{t cos ey mul t
sin fy mul add}{t cos ez mul t sin fz mul add}
\psSolid[object=courbe,r=0,range=0,linecolor=Blue1,linewidth=0.1,resolution=10,function=lidcircle]
\uput{0pt}[0]{0}(Tx){$x$}
\uput{0pt}[0]{0}(Ty){$x$}
\uput{0pt}[0]{0}(Tz){$h$}
\uput{0pt}[0]{0}(MAC){abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz}
\psline[linestyle=dashed](Alid)(Clid)