[pstricks] pst-solides3d

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at fu-berlin.de
Mon Dec 31 09:20:15 CET 2018

Am 30.12.18 um 22:49 schrieb Poul Riis:
> I want to make a circular hole in the lid of an open box.
> I tried to use definition=ABcercle but I cannot find the exact syntax
> (see red lines in example below). I'm not sure that the coordinates of
> the three points are correct but that's a problem to be fixed later on.
> How can I make it work?

It needs three projected points:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[x11names]{xcolor}
\usepackage{pst-solides3d}

\begin{document}
\psset{unit=5mm}
\begin{pspicture}[solidmemory](-10,-15)(10,15)
\pstVerb{/aa 6 def /bb 10 def /cc 4 def /philaag 20 def /cosphi philaag
cos def /sinphi philaag
	sin def /Mlaagx cosphi 1 sub aa mul 2 div def /Mlaagz sinphi aa mul 2
div cc add def /nlaagx
	sinphi neg def /nlaagz cosphi def /radius 1 def /Ax Mlaagx def /Ay
radius def /Az Mlaagz def
	/Bx Mlaagx radius cosphi mul add def /By 0 def /Bz Mlaagz radius sinphi
mul add def /Cx Mlaagx
	def /Cy radius neg def /Cz Mlaagz def}
\psset{viewpoint=100 30 20,Decran=200}
\psSolid[
	object=parallelepiped,%
	a=aa,b=bb,c=cc,
	hollow,
	fillcolor=Green3,
	affinage=0,
	affinagecoeff=1,
	incolor=yellow](0,0,cc 2 div)
\psSolid[object=plan,
	definition=normalpoint,
	args={ Mlaagx 0 Mlaagz [sinphi 0 cosphi neg]},
	fillcolor=Gold3,
	base=aa neg 2 div aa 2 div bb neg 2 div bb 2 div,showbase,
	name=myplane]
\psset{plan=myplane}
\psProjection[object=point,args=Ax Ay,name=A]
\psProjection[object=point,args=Bx By,name=B]
\psProjection[object=point,args=Cx Cy,name=C]
\psProjection[object=cercle,definition=ABcercle,args=A B C,range=0 360]