[pstricks] PSTricks in Beamer

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Sat Feb 10 21:58:48 CET 2018

I’m an idiot!  Thanks!

BTW, your fix for grayscale pictures (yesterday) seems to do the trick for me.  Thanks again.

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155

telephones:
Office    (617)627-3843
Dept.    (617)627-3234
Dept. fax    (617)627-3966
http://www.tufts.edu/~znitecki/

On Feb 10, 2018, at 14:56, Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at FU-Berlin.DE<mailto:Herbert.Voss at FU-Berlin.DE>> wrote:

Am 10.02.2018 um 21:24 schrieb Nitecki, Zbigniew H.:

Here is another puzzlement (minimal example attached).  I am getting an error message
./Beamer PSTricks Test.tex:39: Argument of \end has an extra }.
<inserted text>
                \par
l.39 }
and can’t find any extra braces—all seem properly paired.  Can you see the problem?

\psplot needs a function!