[pstricks] PSTricks in Beamer

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Sat Feb 10 20:16:26 CET 2018

I don’t think this is the only problem.  With this correction, I still get an error message
[1
Non-PDF special ignored!
Non-PDF special ignored!
Non-PDF special ignored!
Non-PDF special ignored!
Non-PDF special ignored!
Non-PDF special ignored!
Non-PDF special ignored!{/usr/local/texlive/2017/texmf-var/fonts/map/pdftex/upd
map/pdftex.map}] [2]
./Beamer PSTricks Test.tex:23: Undefined control sequence.
\c at lor@to at ps ->\PSTricks
                         _Not_Configured_For_This_Format
l.23 }

?