[pstricks] Pstricks help

Adrien BOUZIGUES adrien.bouzigues at gadz.org
Fri Apr 28 13:35:02 CEST 2017

Hello,

After multiple hours of searching and with less hair on my head (no I'm
kidding, I'm not that mad), I've resigned to find a solution. That's why I
try sending e-mails to various users of Pstricks to find an answer.

My question is : is it possible to extract the coordinates of two points
(in a psfigure) to create a length (for a parbox for example) ?
I mean, there are A(x1,y1) and B(x2,y2) and I would like to create
"\parbox{|x1-x2|}{Text}" (put a text in a psframe of a size I want : there
is a little difference with a psframebox).
I know how to extract coordinates, to add them with the RPN but how to
create such a length is my problem.

Can we do it ? How ?

Thanks a lot if you have an answer,

Adrien BOUZIGUES