[pstricks] problem with pst-pdf in auto-pst-pdf

Patrice MEGRET Patrice.MEGRET at umons.ac.be
Thu Mar 2 14:04:19 CET 2017

Dear Herbert,

I have discussed with Rolf Niepraschk the package writer of pst-pdf and there was indeed a small mistake in the tests inside the package.
A new version will be uploaded on CTAN.

Now, auto-pst-pdf has the normal behavior:
. latex compilation ==> creates a dvi files with all the ps materials, then usual way of dvips -> ps2pdf
. plflatex compilation ==>  creates the pdf files and external files from which pictures are extracted and included into the pdf.

Bets regards,
Patrice