[pstricks] 3D surface on non rectangular domain

leon.free at free.fr leon.free at free.fr
Wed Mar 1 21:34:51 CET 2017

Thank you Manuel. Yes, this is close to what I'd like to do. I did not know about the r parameter for \psSurface* (I could not find it in the pst-solides3d doc). It seems it controls the radius of the domain (ball) on which the surface is drawn. Are there some extra parameters that control the center of the ball? Moreover, when using r=1 how does this interact with the plotting range (xmin,ymin)(xmax,ymax)? Working with your example, the range seems to have no effect on the plot (I even used (0,0)(0,0) instead of (-1,-1)(1,1)).
elef