[pstricks] prosper overlay problems

Fri Jan 27 20:39:53 CET 2017

Am 27.01.2017 um 13:38 schrieb akhmedov at mpi-hd.mpg.de:
> Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, it does not help much. When I
> remove the pdf option, it compiles without problems but does not produce
> any overlays -- both frames are displayed simultaneously. The same can
> be achieved if I simply remove all \overlays and \fromSlide{#}{..}
> commands, but this is not what I need.

I tried all versions of TeXLive back to 2010 and all have the
same problem. I have no idea what the changes may be...

However, converting the slides to powerdot is not really difficult:

\documentclass[style=fyma]{powerdot}
\begin{document}
\begin{slide}{This is a test}
\onslide{1-2}{This is the first frame}