[pstricks] array alignment inside a psframebox

Dougherty, Michael michael.dougherty at swosu.edu
Thu Dec 22 04:59:57 CET 2016

Quick thought (unlike those who offer a complete document with the working code):

Can't you draw your framebox, and then either stick this code inside the box:

$\displaystyle{\begin{array}{rcl}aa&=&bb\\ bbb&=&bbb\\ cccc&=&ccc\\ aa&=&aa
\end{array}}$}

or force the issue with an \rput(coordinates in the center of the box).

And maybe it spills outside of the box, but then you just make the box larger or use smaller fonts inside of the box.

I'm not sure if you need something like the amsmath package for \displaystyle.

I hope that helps.

-Mike Dougherty
 Weatherford, Oklahoma, U.S.A.