[pstricks] pst-optexp: Custom component with multiple reflections?

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Fri Jul 22 11:18:21 CEST 2016

Dear Herbert,

the intersection routines of "pure" pst are certainly a powerful option,
and I will consider this. My hope was a more generic and flexible
approach to once define a set of (sometimes complicated, exported from
CAD) reflector geometries which I coud expose to different sets of
incident rays, varying e.g. spacing between reflectors, inclination
angle, direction of incident rays, which is what brought me to pst-optexp.

Thank you for the great example on using the intersection functions,
this is a really comprehensive block of code that even a pst-beginner
like me is able to grasp.

Best regards,
Lars.