[pstricks] Problem compiling pstricks related files

Mon Jan 11 22:49:27 CET 2016

Am 11.01.2016 um 22:05 schrieb Bruce Burlton:
> I have been using LaTeX and pstricks for some ten to twelve years
> successfully, preparing many beamer based lectures and other documents.
>
> Now, as I try to update some of my lectures today I find I cannot
> compile  any of my files.
>
> While I used to use latex=>dvips=>ps2pdf and then pdflatex, this no
> longer seems to work.  Also using xelatex does not seem to work, which
> has been my standard approach for a few years
>
> The simple file demonstrates my problem

I have no problem with an up-to-date TeXLive2015.

\documentclass{article}
%\usepackage{auto-pst-pdf}  %% only for pdflatex
\usepackage{pst-3dplot}
\begin{document}
\begin{pspicture}(-5,-2.5)(5,4)%
\psset{Alpha=15,Beta=90}%
%\psgrid
\pstThreeDCoor[xMin=0,yMin=0,zMin=0]%

	%inertial frame
\pstThreeDSphere[increment=30,SegmentColor={[cmyk]{0,0,0,0}}](0,0,0){1.5}%
    Earth

No problem with
latex->dvips->ps2pdf
xelatex