[pstricks] problem on putting a grid using pstricks and the standalone documentclass

Julien Morand julienmorand2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 14:06:58 CET 2015

Hello,

I am trying to do a simple figure using pstricks. Right now, I just want to
have a grid on all the surface of a figure. The dimensions of this figure
is close to a a4 paper in landscape.

When I compile my code the grid appears correctly on the left side of the
figure but it seems to be cropped on the right side. Any thoughts?

Here is my code:

\documentclass[landscape,pstricks]{standalone}

\usepackage[landscape]{geometry}

\usepackage{pst-plot}%

\usepackage{pstricks-add}

\begin{document}

\begin{pspicture}(-14.5,-10.5cm)(14.5,10.5cm)

\psgrid(0,0)(-14,-10)(14,10)

I can attached my pdf file if it's necessary.

Julien Morand